Friday, April 8, 2011

Mrs. Washington Jones Crazy?


Andrew Page
Mr. Parsons
English
4/8/11


In a way Mrs. Washington Jones is crazy from my point of view. The last thing I would do is bring in the guy to my house who just attempted to rob me. That would be the last thing on my mind besides trying to get away from him as far as possible. Though she got very lucky on that one, since the boy didn’t seem very dangerous. Things like that wouldn’t cut into day’s world. Though she did seem like a very assertive type of person. She seems like the person that you don’t want to back talk to, or you’ll get an ear full of her. Why I also think she’s crazy is that she gave him 10 bucks to buy his blue swede shoes. That makes no sense at all. You let the kid stay around for a while, you feed, and then you kick him out. Though that’s not the case with her. It didn’t make a lot of sense at all. Those are my reasons, of why I think she is crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment